Free Shipping Within the Contiguous U.S.
At Kalili Rugs, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service, every time. We ship packages with UPS Ground service and offer free shipping on all items within the contiguous United States.
- Most orders will arrive in 3-5 business days.
- A tracking number will always be provided once your order has shipped.
- We can only ship to a valid street address. PO Box and FPO/APO addresses are not accepted.
- If an invalid address is provided at checkout, you will receive an email from us requesting a new address which may prolong processing time.
- We are unable to schedule delivery for an exact date or time, or call prior to item delivery.
- If you are unavailable to accept your package, the shipping courier may leave the package at the residence or leave a note.
- If you are worried that your package may be stolen, we recommend you contact UPS to have your package held for pick-up.
- Once your package is marked as delivered by UPS, we are no longer held responsible for any lost, stolen, or missing packages.
Free Shipping to Canada
Most orders will arrive in 5-7 business days. Free shipping does not cover duties, customs, or brokerage fees which may be charged to you by UPS at the time of delivery. We currently only offer free shipping to the following provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.
Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories are shipped through UPS and can only ship to a valid street address. We do not offer free shipping to these locations but do offer multiple shipping services for you to choose from. Shipping time will vary depending on the service used. Some oversized or overweight items cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 states.
Oversized items that are too large or heavy to ship through standard ground services will be shipped via LTL trucking and may take up to 2 weeks from shipment date to be delivered. You will be contacted by the carrier to schedule a delivery appointment and your package will be delivered curbside. An adult (18 years or older) must be present to accept delivery. If you see any clear signs of damage, ask the driver to help you open and inspect the contents immediately. If you believe the damage is beyond repair, take notes/pictures of the damage, refuse the delivery and contact us as soon as possible.